Home Renovation Services
Accessibility renovations can include a wide range of modifications to make a home or other building more accessible for seniors and people with disabilities.
Canada’s Mortgage and Housing Corporation has established some guidelines regarding accessibility for seniors and those with mobility issues. These rules are designed for the safety of all individuals especially in fall prevention.
At Ottawa Home Pros we are very cognizant of these regulations and can work with you to develop the best alternatives using high quality materials and techniques.
Some of the areas we consider are:
- Home Entry making sure the doorway is wide enough and the threshold is easily negotiated.
- Stairs are modified to prevent trips and falls.
- Barriers are eliminated to enhance maneuverability (Curbless Walk-In Showers)
- Handles are adapted for easy gripping whether they are on a door, closet, or faucets.
- Installing an elevator (indoor and outdoors)
- Consider your flooring choices
While completing these modifications we always have a perspective of adding value to your home for resale purposes while making it easy for mobility and living. When updating your home or business to meet accessibility standards by a trusted and experienced professional, make sure to trust the team at Ottawa Home Pros to provide you with care from start to finish.
Ottawa Home Pros provides Accessibility Renovation services in the Ottawa area.
Give our Ottawa general contractors a chance to earn your trust and your business.
Call us today at (613) 288-9145 for your next condo renovation project.